The freakish parents know that the White Walkers,”in coming out” of the Seven Kingdoms do not exist. Here in the Land of Men, the dragons are others and they are called Viruses and there is no Valirian Fire or Vidriagon to stop them.
Winter is Coming and we talk about the dreaded winter sicknesses that like the Lannister clan, the Itis Family come to make us all suffer #TheNowFamily. Pharyngitis, bronchitis, bronchiolitis, otitis… we are ready!
In schools, the -Itis are expanding and proliferating. This places are their natural habitat. That’s why we must be cautious. You know what the saying goes, “cautious man-woman is worth two.”
For this, any barrier is small. The cold, the humidity, the dirt, etc… Don’t worry, we won’t see our children with their eyes filled with blue ice, but the precautions are not few, starting by dressing them as if they were onions. Layered.
- From the cold Winterfell to the warmth Dorne, there is the same climate change as from Basque Country to Seville….. Therefore, keep your little ones warm by looking at the weather. We know, it’s a bit of a “bummer” (forgive me for the expression) but it’s so bad that they get cold, like sweating “deaths by heat” that Dorne-Seville people used to says.
- Masters have been studying, researching and testing how their ointments, concoctions and potions work for centuries. Let’s listen to the Doctors-Masters of this Earth and use the Vaccines properly, both to babies and children and to the elderly.
- One very simple thing that seems to have lost the habit of doing is to wash your hands frequently. Like Greyscale, most virus infections are transmitted by direct contact with the hands. After sneezing, going to the bathroom, touching our noses or anything else, wash your hands. Much more if we have children, babies and old people. They are the most affected.
- Scarves with the Stark Wolf shield are beautiful, but please try to survive! Not to get sick! Wear disposable tissues. It’s not about you using a tissue for every blow snot (up to 6 can fit into a tissue) but using, ringing and pulling! That no one else can be in touch with “them.”
- Unless we’re going to sign an armistice, the PEACE pipe has to be left for another time. Whether we like it or not, tobacco is a -ine, therefore a drug. So it’s a good time to reconsider smoking. The contact of infants, children and the elderly with tobacco smoke should be completely avoided.
- Do your children have a cloth or rag doll that they play with all day and are very fond of? You know what to do. Make him disappear. For the common good. He’ll show up again, don’t worry. But in Summer, when the sun’s fire brings us back to life.